Here are just some of the steps I will take to help you find your dream home and sell your current one:
1. Carefully asking the right questions and listening to your answers to determine your needs and wants: By determining exactly what you are looking for in a home, we will be able to glide through the home buying process. This will allow us to be more efficient by only searching for properties that fit your criteria.
2. Helping you get pre-qualified financing: This is another crucial step in the home buying process. I will assist you in getting a pre-qualified mortgage. This is important as it shows how much you can afford, and what your estimated monthly payments will be. As well, it shows your seriousness which will give you an edge when making an offer to a seller.
3. Home Shopping: I will use every method and resource available to me to help you find the home of your dreams. Using your specific criteria and parameters, we will be able to narrow down the search and gather other important information that may affect your decision. Once you are ready to move forward, I will help you write an offer to the seller, keeping your best interests in mind.
4. Comparative Market Analysis: I will prepare a comparative market analysis to establish the market value of your property and update you regularly on market changes.
5. I will show you how to prepare your home for marketing so that you will achieve the highest sale price possible.
6. I will thoroughly complete all legal documents to ensure that you are protected. I will also take the time to go over the language in the documents with you and offer an explanation for any questions or concerns you may have.
7. I use a professional photographer to shoot your home with quality camera equipment. We don't use lenses that distort your walls or rooms to create visual effects that aren't true to what your home really represents. Professional photos are used for the listing photos, for the professional feature sheets, and for the Virtual tours.
8. I place your property on all the relevent real estate websites where 90% of the buyers shop online for homes.
9. I install a "For Sale" sign on your property for local exposure. In cases where a sign is not preferred I can exclude this service.
10. I install a properly functioning Lock Box (if necessary) and periodically change the codes.
11. I personally screen all Realtors who book appointments to view your home to ensure they are who they say they are.
12. I personally confirm all showing appoinments with you directly to ensure that there is no miscommunication with appointment times and dates. I also follow up on appointments that are running late or have not shown up.
13. I network with and encourage all Co-operating agents with buyers to show your home, whenever possible
14. I make sure to have regular contact with my Seller and Buyer clients to inform them of any changing market conditions,trends,interest rates, etc.
15. I Schedule Public Open House - ( As requested ),
16. I Co-ordinate all showing appointments and follow up by contacting showing agents afterwards to get buyer feedback and encourage offers
17. I Pre-Qualify prospective buyers through quality Mortgage Brokers that I work closely with
18. I Represent my clients during the presentation of all offers from other agents and help you in negotiating the best possible price and terms on your home by applying pressure on the opposite party, and not on my client. I encourage agents to present their offers personally in order to strike a deal that same night while the buyer's interest is a its peak rather than faxed/emailed negotiations that can carry on for days.
19. I keep tabs on all professionals involved in the transaction ( lawyers, lenders, inspectors etc) in order to finalize the deal and ensure it is on track to close on time right up until the closing date
20. I arrange for relocation through "Home Hunter Service" where the buyer will receive up to the minute new listings in advance of new listings posted on public websites so that my client has a head start on viewing the properties of interest
21. I am with my clients every step of the way whether acting as your Seller representative or Buyer representative. As my Seller Client, I will be advising you on how to best prepare your home for buyer viewings, reviewing all the documents of the property to ensure information is correctly presented to the public so as to protect you, as the Seller, from any liability claims, and I will be carefully combing through the buyer offers to ensure that you are adequately protected in the language of the Agreements. As my Buyer Client, I will arrange for finding and viewing homes with you that meet your criteria, and offer quality advice on the properties that interest you and take careful measures to find out all the information available about the property that you are interested in, including double checking the information provided by the Seller and Listing Agent, in order to properly prepare and negotiate the offer on your behalf. Furthermore, I always make sure I am present during the entire home inspection in case some concerns about the property are uncovered and I must step in to resolve any issues that are of concern to you and myself.
22. If your circumstances change where my services need to be put on hold or stopped until further notice I offer a Service Cancellation Guarantee